About SalesPush logistics –
We’re SalesPush logistics—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 91,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
- Process, handle, and maintain records for all incoming and outgoing courier and mail and any other deliveries as required to ensure proper routing and labeling
- Provide solutions to problems associated with special requirements such as bulk mail and other special needs
- Maintain all mail stops and package rooms as appropriate
- Research and follow-up with clients regarding tracking mail and/or packages
- Perform mailroom inspections and inventory supplies
- Any other activities to support SalesPush logistics and/or site operations
- Actively support an environment of teamwork, cooperation, performance excellence and personal success
- Participate in the individual performance management program and personal development planning
- Act as an ambassador for SalesPush logistics by behaving consistently with cultural and ethical requirements
- Proactively develop and maintain Partner relationships and provide exceptional service as reflected by
Partner feedback ensuring that expected service levels are achieved.
- Support the day to day delivery of mail services on site in accordance with all agreed policies, procedures
- Identify opportunities for improved operational standards to drive efficiencies (process and cost) and make
recommendations to the HX/CX Manager for consideration
- Demonstrate and enforce safety rules and behaviors
- Identify, enforce, and assess safety hazards and risks
- Comply with departmental policies for the safe storage, usage, and disposal of hazardous materials
- Thoroughly knowledgeable of all hazardous materials, white powder, and suspicious package procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace
- Receive, sort, deliver, pick up and process mail and packages, interoffice mail, and all classes of United
States Postal Services (USPS) mail
- Track accountable items (FedEx, UPS, Certified Mail, etc.)
- Research and route unidentified and generic mail
- Coordinate, stage, and transport bulk mail items
- Coordinate and process customized packaging and other customer special requests
- Follow all processes established in the standard operating procedures (SOP’s).
- Follow established customer inquiry process and respond to customer needs and requests
- Maintain stock of paper in copy areas throughout the account
- Promptly respond to customer requests
- Promptly inform HX/CX Manager of potential problems or customer concerns
- Any other special projects and/or day to day duties as assigned by HX/CX Manager