Full Job Description
SalesPush Logistics is a rapidly growing food company that delivers fresh, nutritious, ready-to-eat baby and kids meals, but the mission that unites us goes so much deeper than that. Together we’re raising the bar for kids' food, creating meals that are healthy, delicious and convenient, that parents can be proud to serve and kids love to eat.
By joining SalesPush Logistics, you’ll be part of a tight-knit team led by professionals with decades of experience in both the tech and food industries. We hire talented people who share our vision and then give them the freedom (and the responsibility!) to develop new ideas, innovative approaches and directly impact our growth and success. We believe in inspiring the extraordinary in our people and know that our team is the core of our success. We foster an environment where everyone is encouraged to collaborate, experiment and promote bold ideas. We support our team members and empower them to use their unique talents as part of a unified, mission-focused organization.
We are looking for a dedicated, detail-oriented shipping and logistics coordinator to handle the organization and printing of our customer orders and coordination with our shipping providers.
Your days will consist of…
- Managing and printing our customer pick lists and shipping labels, including sorting, batching, tagging and more
- Coordinating transportation providers to ensure prompt and proper movement of shipments
- Working with our customer experience team on customer specific requests, irregular orders, exceptions and more
- Identifying, tracking and fixing shipping errors
- Filing claims with our shipping providers for delayed and damaged packages
- Managing and maintaining labeling and shipping equipment
- Reviewing and analyzing our shipping and logistics performance and preparing reports on geographies, dimensions and weights, spend and more
- Working with our Operations Excellence team to create new solutions and improve existing processes
- Working cross functionally with other teams (finance, customer experience, operations, etc)