* Dynamic and high-energy individuals acclimated to work in a fast-paced environment, walking and driving a loading car.
* The work is very physical, must be able to carry, hand load, and unload boxes with a minimum of 25 pounds to a maximum of 180 pounds
* No experience required; we are willing to train the right candidate.
* The work environment is indoors, the floors are concrete.
- Transports incoming and outgoing materials to designated areas utilizing appropriate tools/vehicles to accomplish tasks including but not limited to hand dolly, forklift, electric dolly, pallet jack.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or bins according to predetermined inventory procedures.
- Picks, packs, and ships, materials, and products.
- Processes all packages for shipping; processes returned merchandise.
- Conducts physical inventory counts; replenishes stock from backup locations as needed.
- Maintains a safe, clean working environment.
- Participates in quality improvement efforts.
- Operate a radio frequency (RF) scanner for shipping and receiving purposes.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Why should apply to work with us:
* Full time 40 hr
* Steady job, for anyone that pursues a long career position.
* Earn up to $780 per week
* Affordable premium Health benefits (after 30 days)
* Employee discount
* Disability insurance
* PTO (paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays)
* End of year bonus