Full Job Description
Imagine working for a company that inspired this kind of employee feedback.
- I’m proud to work for SalesPush Logistics.
- The company invests in my success.
- I do work that makes a difference.
- I love my co-workers.
- I feel like part of a family.
When you come to work for SalesPush Logistics, that is exactly what you will experience. SalesPush Logistics is a thriving, values-driven company focused on doing the right things so we can be in business forever. We’re financially-stable and family-owned, with an enduring reputation for ethics, integrity, giving back, and providing an engaging, inclusive environment where careers flourish and grow. At SalesPush Logistics, we never forget that our strength lies in our people. Our employees are the driving force behind SalesPush Logistics’s superior quality, product ingenuity, and exceptional customer experience. Our commitment to our people and their professional development is a recipe for success that has fueled our growth from a three-person shop in 1920 to one of today’s leading international suppliers of plumbing, water delivery, and branded commercial interiors. If you’re ready to join a company where everything you do makes a difference and you go home proud at the end of each day, talk to us about joining the SalesPush Logistics family!
The Production & Inventory Clerk will be responsible for maintaining accurate inventory cycle counts as well as helping to facilitate on time and accurate production within the shop facility. This role will be based out of our Broadview, IL production plant.
The Impact You Will Have:
- Daily communication to the plant locations with all new work orders
- Review Inventory accuracy and production logs to resolve inventory inaccuracies
- Review and understand production schedules
- Assist maintenance in keeping the production floor running
- Maintain various logs (including maintenance spend, work order releases)